Monday, August 4, 2008

karen ah [edited]

...you ah, i don't know what to say liao.

if you want dislike them so much and felt that they are "super irrating" just STOP LOOKING AT THEM!!!!!

Stop whining and saying that they are so "chio"[well, i don't know if this is how it should be spelled but anyway you get my meaning] and then went on to say that you don't like them or something.

if you dislike them or hate them so much, just ignore them and stop going to their blog and spaces and thing to look at THEM!

MyGod, its like, super irrating to me to hear you saying they are chio and all that and whatever. I DON'T CARE. It shouldn't metter to me and it doen't!

arg. I can accept it if you talk about your JJ and things, cause at least  you like JJ right, so its normal to be concerned right. Why are you even looking at people you can't stand? They don't know you anyway and your actions cannot affect them in anyway. It's not as if if you told me everytime you look at their webpage , that they are super irrating and you can't stand them, then it would make any difference, right? 

it's getting unbearable. and i hope you would stop that.

No comments: