Friday, June 13, 2008

quiz, i'm too lazy to tag others

[ 10 ] Firsts

First Best Friend: Wang Zi Han

First Screen Name: Not sure. sallyhope?

First Pet: two young chicken, but they died, I think it's because I/ my brother fed them too much or something

First Piercing: Nade and I don’t think I ever would.

First Crush: …secret…

First CD: some computer game, I think.

First Car: too young to own one, but I think if I ever own a car in the future, someone else have to drive it. Cause driving is actually very tiring (that’s what I gathered. Or else why those people who have money always/normally have chauffeurs?)

First Love: ……

First Place Called Home: although I stayed in my grandparents (my mother’s side) house since I can remember, my mother said that my first home was in the university’s residence or something

[ 9 ] Lasts

Last Beverage: strawberry ice blend, although I asked for strawberry milk tea L

Last Car Ride: riding back home..(to play tablet!)

Last Movie Seen: If you’re talking about in cinemas, then it’s a long long time ago. But if at home, then I think it’s Princess Dairies 2 which showed on channel 5 last satuday.

Last Phone Call: My father telling me that he’s ferrying me home.

Last Song You Listened To: Just One Last Dance ^_^

Last Bubble Bath: I don’t think I ever did that. L

Last Time You Cried: I was reading.

Last Thing You Ate: fish fried by my father, very nice ^_^

Last Bad Thing You Did: Did I ever.

[ 8 ] Have You Evers.

Have You Ever Dated One Of Your Best Friends: No, they are female and I’m not les

Have You Ever Been Arrested: As if

Have You Ever Skinny Dipped: does in the bathtub counted? haha

Have You Ever Been On A Limo: ASIF

Have You Ever Cheated: Lots of time

Have You Ever Been In Love: yes

A Car Accident: Almost, both in car and out car. (all not my fault)

Have You Ever Broken A Bone: Haha, I think I did.

[ 7 ] Things You Are Wearing. Karen, you should have warn me to wear more clothes

1. A yellow pyjamas dress

2. A watch

3. My glasses

4. My hair band

5. Nail polish

6. Bra

7. Underwear

[ 6 ] Things You've Done Today

1. combed my hair

2. tied my hair

3. gone to the toilet to do stuff

4. ate lunch (cause I wake up too late for breakfast)

5. On-ed my tablet

6. went to started visiting other people’s blogs

No.1 and 2 was done outside the toilet so it doesn’t count in 3.

[ 5 ] Favourite Things

1. BOOKS

2. small perfume bottles that looks nice

3. my dreams

4. the people in my dreams

5. Typewriters ^_^

[ 4 ] People You Tell Almost Anything To

I tell anyone close to me anything I think of and wanted to tell.

[ 3 ] Choices

1. Black Or White: Both

2. Hot Or Cold: middle, but if must chose, i rather cold than hot. cause if cold then wear some more clothes then okay liao but if its hot, then what could you do?

3. Chocolate Or Vanilla: Vanilla haha.

[ 2 ] Things You Want To Do Before You Die

1. Read as many books as possible

2. Live a good life

[ 1 ] Thing You Regret

Regret doesn't help things so i don't regret at all

No comments: